This Valentine’s Day, Four Seasons Hotel Denver invites you and your loved one to revel in “007 style” with its James Bond-themed hotel packages—“Goldfinger” and “Diamonds are Forever.”
With this over-the-top offer, Four Seasons proves that the “world is not enough,” featuring luxurious accommodations in a one-bedroom suite:
- Two-night stay (February 14 and 15) in a one-bedroom suite. With 935 square feet, a gorgeously appointed living room and a marble bathroom, you and your loved one are bound to have a Bond affair.
- Four-course dinner for two in EDGE, either night of choice, featuring a specially prepared Valentine’s Day menu by Executive Chef Simon Purvis
- Couples Treatment in Couples Suite at The Spa. Enjoy the sumptuous private escape of our Couple’s Suite. This relaxing experience includes 90-minute massages of your choice, plus time to savour the pleasures of our aromatic soaking tub while nibbling on fresh fruit and sipping on Champagne.
- DVD of Goldfinger, the movie
- House-made chocolates with gold leaf
- Gold Bubble Bath. Soaking in a 24-karat gold bubble bath, relaxation is taken to new heights—all the while rejuvenating your skin—an extreme “for your eyes only” experience.
- One dozen white roses and suite decorated with flower petals
- Bottle of Cristal Champagne. Instead of “shaken or stirred,” this gold Cristal bottle will complete your “007 evening” with effervescence and elegance.
- Certificate for a Gucci “1973” Thin Ring. To complete the Goldfinger package, put a Gucci 1973 thin ring in 18 karat yellow gold on your sweetheart’s finger.
Priced at USD 7,777 for two nights (February 14 and 15, 2014), this package requires a seven-day advance booking.
Diamonds are Forever
As “you live only twice,” experience signature Four Seasons luxury with a one-night stay:
- One night stay in a superior room (either February 14 or 15)
- Champagne and strawberries in-room amenity
- Diamond bath salt amenity, set with candles for a romantic bathing experience
Priced starting at USD 380 for one night, this package requires does not require an advance booking.
For reservations or more information, contact the Reservations Department at (303)389-3000 or visit www.fourseasons.com/denver/offers.More posts from January 2014